Thursday 8 July 2010

My wish list...


Now it's fair to say that my wish list is ever growing, with all the beauts I see in the shops, on TV and on the web...I just can't get away from it! So it's really no fault of my own that naturally I have developed a 'crush' for a floor lamp! I almost managed to get one on ebay but as per usual some 'pro' comes along at the last minute and snatches the win! My main reason for wanting one is of course not related to it's practicality but infact due to a recent purchase of some cream wire that had beautiful cream, gently glittered roses intwined within it. Now having had no reason to buy it and really no extra cash for it, I of course brought it?! Now to find a use for it! Well, I started thinking about how I could use it and thought it would look beautiful wrapped around the stand of a floor lamp. Please help this hummingbird and keep your eyes peeled for one....Thank you lovelies

No comments: